THE MIMZY PROJECT's Fan Box

THE MIMZY PROJECT on Facebook

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Including Sutter Butte's in the Grid

Maureen and Sarah with Sophia's support went to Sutter Butte's. I have held Sutter Butte's as sacred since the first day I saw them. I was so enriched by what Maureen wrote in writing class, I asked her to send it to me so I could post it here. Beautiful!



Maureen



Sutter Butte hike, April 26, 2010

The grass is swirling, a powerful energy surrounds us. We are in the eye of the vortex, the swirling grass is the outward sign of the spiraling energy. I proclaim “We claim this mountain for the domain of love.” A bold audacious statement, rightly uttered.

We have come to this place in response to Cindy’s invitation, Sophia’s prompting, and the instructions received in last week’s writing class. Sarah has wisely brought a crystal; I have unconsciously brought water from the Headwaters of the Sacramento River in my water bottle. The beloved entities have made it easy for us to find this place. A long thin cloud has pointed to the spot like a slanting finger in the sky. We ask Kathy and Jan, our guides, to leave the path and lead the group up the hill. We angle northward toward and slightly north-east of the sacred North Butte, home of ancient spirits. Reaching a lunch spot, Sarah and I leave the others, moving uphill and to our right. I’m climbing strongly, breathing hard. I’m excited and magnetized toward the place. It’s drawing me to it with its magnificent energy and power. As I climb nearer, the energy suddenly opens much more strongly in me. I feel Sophia’s presence. I’m weeping with joy and with the knowledge that all is unfolding as intended.

Now Sarah has reached the place where I felt the energy intensifying. She says, “Sophia is here.” I’m happy for this validation that Sarah and I are sharing the same experience. I reach the energy center and tell Sarah, “This is it.”

We’re together in the swirling energy. I immediately send my energy strongly into the vortex and down into the grid. I connect energy through the grid to the glorious Mother mountain – Mt. Shasta herself. Sarah hands me the crystal. I send my essence into it and return it to her. She finds the place it belongs and buries it there.

In a voice of exaltation I declare “We claim this mountain for the domain of love.” Sarah says a yogic prayer. I pray the words from last week’s writing. I think I mix the words up a bit, but it doesn’t matter. The mountain and the beings know. This is the prayer:

Love, love, radiant love

shine, shine through me.

Guide me through the dream of life.

Return me home.

Om shanti amen.

Sarah prays shanti, shanti, shanti. It is done. I am overflowing with radiant energy and happiness.

Then I see Simone. She is taking our picture. I had no idea that someone else is nearby. “Simone,” I say. “Come here.” She walks up to us and I ask her to stand in the exact place I had been standing. I move aside a foot or two, and I’m surprised to find the energy is lessened somewhat even that small distance away. The energy is still swirling, as are the grasses. Simone is palpably drinking in the energy. She’s like a thirsty person on a hot day drinking a cool glass of lemonade. “Oh,” she says, “I needed that.” She has a walking staff from Kauai, decorated with Hawaiian words and signs. This she twists into the ground, connecting the energy of the Love Islands with this vortex. I take my Headwaters water and pour it onto our hands and onto the ground. We are guided to find and take nearby rocks. I take one for myself and one for Sophia. Sarah takes one for herself and one for Tantra. Later Kathy tells me that mine are rhyolite, a lighter volcanic rock that rises to the surface. As Kathy is telling me this, my husband finds an obsidian rock in the middle of the wide dirt road. Kathy tells him that it’s rare to find obsidian on the Sutter Buttes, and that the rock is for him to take. He questions if someone maybe brought it there and dropped it on the road. Otherwise, wouldn’t someone else have found it before now? I reassure him that the beings want him to have it, that’s why he found it.

Later in the car, I tell him that I find myself in the same predicament. I need to acknowledge and validate my own power and authority. That this is what my life is now, that I need to replace my old picture of myself with this expanded one. After all, there’s no going back, so I just need to get over it.

The hike back to the car is glorious. The trees are shining with an ineffable light. The mother cows are heavy with milk, with suckling babies by their side. The joy and beauty of nature is arrayed in delightful symmetry all around us. We leave for the “real world” with grateful hearts.

2 comments:

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

I said "Beautiful" but thought I should sign my name too...

Colleen :-)

Followers

About Me

My photo
METApoints offers private consultations, teleclasses, and telecalls shifting your world, your sense of self, and your way of thinking from separation to unity. You are welcome to take individual classes or develop yourself through a Metapoints curriculum.